Saturday, July 25, 2015

I Am Loathe to Blog

So much for the wranglin' and the tanglin'.

My horse has been leased out to a 4H girl for the summer who, upon graduating high school, getting a job, and moving out, promptly switched her fascination from horses to boys and got herself a boyfriend to ride instead of the horse. So the horse is languishing in a pasture wondering what happened, and I'm searching for a new leaser with Fair a week away. (Not happening.)

I myself have not been on a horse in over a year, and haven't seen him since we moved him in March.

I'm working full-time now, took three classes in the fall at night, took then dropped another night class in spring, took and finished another class first part of summer, and have not had the energy nor the time or motivation to play with horses.

Nor have I been tangling.

I have been painting, though, which is good, and doing a lot of fibery things, but man, this turned into a passing phase pretty quickly.

Then again, maybe it'll fire up again soon.

Anyway, I'm still alive, just not wranglin' or tanglin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment